- Caffeine. Preferably in the form of a triple grande non fat, no whip, no foam, stirred, peppermint mocha from no other than Starbucks. And preferably if it’s made by one of the best baristas ever --- me.
- Hot bubble baths. I’ve always been a bath lover. Something about a nice long hot bubbly soak that takes the troubles of the world and makes them disappear. Even if only temporary.
- Personal emails from friends who care enough to ask how I am. Thank you!
- My digital camera. Obviously I’m enjoying being apart of the 365 days project over on Flickr. I’m nearing day 100! I hope to upgrade my camera someday soon to a “real” one. Thank you to those who have commented on my 365’s. I’m glad you like and I’m glad I inspire. Taking photos is really my way of expression for me lately. I used to write, but now I find it easier to convey feelings in the form of photography. It’s very personal to me and I think I can capture my mood and feelings pretty well. It’s like I’ve “found” something.
- Cereal and toast. Basically what I live on these days. I’ve always been a cereal fiend. Truly. But these days I find myself so busy and strapped for time that I really don’t have the energy to prepare a full meal. I have the skills, just no time.
- Body lotion. Ah winter is here and my skin screams for moisture. I’m a lotion freak anyway but this time of year, I use twice as much! I think I’m definitely keeping the stock over at Bathand Body Works and Victorias Secret going these days.
- My new gadget. Can’t wait to start using it!
- Caffeine withdrawal headaches – ouch the pressure!
- Getting out of a hot bubble bath and realizing how cold it feels when you're wet.
- Copy cats!
- Running out of coffee creamer….ack!
- Dry skin! I want summer back!
- No treadmill at home anymore. Damnit! I feel like a drug addict at times just needing my fix!
I know this is lame, but I'm trying so cut me a break. I'm still trying to figure out and decide, what it is exactly that I want to do with this site.
Hope you're well. Thanks for your emails and msgs. *smile*